When you visit our site you may provide us with two types of information: (1) non-personal information that is collected on an aggregate basis from all users, and (2) personal information you voluntarily choose to disclose through registering, filling out a profile form, or joining an e-mail list.
COLLECTION AND USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATIONIf you do nothing during your visit but browse, read pages, or download information, our site will automatically record the following information about your visit without reference to your personal identity:
- The Internet domain for your Internet service (e.g., "yourcompany.com" or "yourcollege.edu").
- The type of browser that you use (e.g., "American Online version 7" or "Microsoft Internet Explorer 5").
- The type of operating system that you use (e.g., Windows or Macintosh).
- The date and time you visit our sites, and the Web pages that you visit on our sites.
- The address of the previous Web site you visited, if you linked to us from another Web site.
- The address of the next Web site you visit, if you linked to it from our sites.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONNorth South Physical Therapy collects and uses personal information that you voluntarily provide for the purposes described below. By "personal information" we mean information that on its own can specifically identify you. This includes, among other things, your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, credit card number, etc.
- Order Form: We request information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, address, phone and e-mail) and financial information (such as credit card number and expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your order. If we have trouble processing an order, the information is used to contact you.
- Feedback and Other Contact Forms: While we do not ordinarily share personal information that you provide to us on feedback and other contact forms with third parties, depending on the reason(s) for your contact, it may be necessary to share personal information with third parties to comply with your request.
- Miscellaneous: You may choose to participate in other activities at our sites that may require you to disclose personal information. These activities may include discussion forums, email lists, polls, questionnaires, surveys, contests, etc. Because of the nature of these activities, we may share personal information of all participants with third parties.
LINKS TO OTHER SITESThe privacy policies and practices contained in this Privacy Statement do not apply to ANY external links. This Privacy Statement applies only to our site or any future sites that we may develop. It does not cover sites that are linked to from our sites for which we are not responsible ("linked-sites"). These linked-sites will have their own policies and practices that may be different from ours. We therefore encourage you to familiarize yourself with the policies and practices of the linked-sites, especially if you provide personal information to them.
AMENDMENTS AND CONSENT TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENTNorth South Physical Therapy retains the right to amend or otherwise update this Privacy Statement at any time. By using our sites, you consent to the collection and use of the information as we have described. If we change our policies and practices, we will post the changes in our Privacy Statement so that you are always aware of them. With this knowledge, you can make an informed decision about whether you wish to provide personal information to us.
Please also make sure to read our Legal Notices to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of our sites.